9.09.2006

new feature here at sr...sl

the hotel rooms of kyle.

i spend an obscene amount of time in hotel rooms - so now you all get to help me compare. may i present the hilton anatole in dallas texas:



score: 7/10. the room is comfortably appointed and the artwork (asian) is really quite nice. the bed is comfy. the bathroom (ooh i should take a pic of that) is cramped with bad lighting (which makes shaving less than ideal). also the room had a vague smoke smell. hate that. the business center charges $2/print, .25/copy & $9.00 to fax the first 3 pages of a document and then some ungodly number for pages after 3.

on a more exciting front - my boss lives in toronto, so i only ever see her on events; yesterday was my annual review. let me quote here: "you are the best show manager we've ever had." let me sum up the review by saying i rock!

here's a view of my boss (the black dot sitting in the middle) just after my review:

4 comments:

Dave said...

...your boss is a fountain?

Oh... the other black dot in the middle...

madhousesix said...

she's a fountain of lovliness and has impeccable style, grace and taste (especially in show managers)!

cb said...

Its no Apex, London, I'll tell you that much...

Kevin said...

congrats on the great review ... do you need an assistant?