9.08.2006

the joys of blackberry

Welcome to me first remote post using my b'berry.

I'm sitting at the minneapoplis st paul international airport just about getting whiplash from all the uber hot guys. Woof, this place is swimming in beefcake!

So I have on flaw (that's right just one), procrastination. While the + side of this is that I thrive on last minute energy, sometimes I push it just a bit too much...

I had the brilliant idea that I would wake up early (which I did) and pack this morning for my 8 day business trip... God was that dumb! I fucked around too much this morning and was seriously scrambling to get ready before tthe cab arrived.

Lesson learned, ill be much better in the future. Seriously... Stop laughing at that (grin).

More after I get to dallas.

1 comment:

madhousesix said...

i must figure out how to turn off auto-cap feature on my b'berry. i'm a lower case kind of guy... all the caps in this post are stressing me out.