11.28.2006

conversation

bc (name changed to protect the ridiculously guilty): what'cha doin'?
me: watching a cute new show on tbs called "my boys", what are you doin'?
bc: watching the cute christopher meloni on csi.
me: oh he's tired, been there, done that, bought the t-shirt
bc: he's not tired, he's daddy-licious. d-to-the-a-to-the-double-d-y-licious.
--
seriously we're that lame. i will grant bc that meloni is hot, but he's mine, not his... i saw him first. bitch stay away from my meloni!

4 comments:

cheapblueguitar said...

Oooh...it's such a mystery who "bc" could be.

cb said...

Chris Meloni isn't on CSI- he's on Law and Order.

You don't even know what shows he's on... therefore you relinquish all rights to him in my book.

And it sounds like this bc character was doing a sendup of the new 'Fergalicious" song...

Kevin said...

Ummm, I think there's enough Meloni to go around.

... and in ... and out ... and over ... and under ...

Anonymous said...

Christ - the both of you, really. Can't you share?

He looks like he likes too.