11.02.2006

3 of me


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are:
3
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

what i found more interesting (you can too if you do it for yourself) is this:

there are 245,974 people in the U.S. with my same first name.
statistically the 263rd most popular first name. (tied with 3 other first names)
97.56 percent of people with the first name kyle are male (though i love it for a girl's name).

there are 3,900 people in the U.S. with my last name.
statistically the 8512th most popular last name. (tied with 90 other last names).

now, some of you will know i dispise my last name. hate it with a passion and one of these days i will get off my ass and change it. i will be changing it to my maternal grandmother's madien name. not only will i get rid of a crappy foul last name (that i associate with my foul, bastard of a father), i'll get to honor my grandmother by taking her name - and i think that rocks.

when i do this however, i will become less unique as i will then share my name with 22 other blokes. oh well... lol.

2 comments:

Jason said...

I've found nine people hold my name in the US. I wonder if I can transfer my debt to them?? lol.

Blobby said...

it's such an iffy site (sorry). But there is up to a 20% degree or error. That's not for nothing!

Mine said there are only 23 people with my name. I find it hard to believe that I have met 3 of them - not including myself and my father.

My partner's name says there are ZERO people with his first name. Clearly that's wrong.