7.27.2006

thursday morning semi nudity

as promised... robbie williams:


ummm, robbie - whatcha doin' with yer hand in yer pants? my hand would look/feel much better, trust me. :-)



the boy does love to play with himself doesn't he?


some great photoshop from the sing while your winning disk - yum, naked wet robbie.



ooh thug robbie... he looks so bad ass doesn't he? it's a shame he's not.... we all know he's really a pussy cat in tattooed wolves clothing. don't you think the hint of nudity is more interesting than seeing the full johnson sometimes?

you can however, see the full johnson if you do a search of it (and it looks quite nice).... i thought about posting a pic here just for six shooter but i'm sure he's already seen all there is to see .

so there you go, just a bit of thursday morning diversion for you... woof. i know not all of you share my interest with robbie (scott..), but what can i say, i love his music and i think he's dead sexy. and witty. and rich.... all qualities i love in a man :-)

oh, one last pic - this time of guy. guy is flippen hot as hell in this pic, madonna is one lucky bitch.

2 comments:

Kevin said...

Heh. I'll have to do the search ... I haven't seen it in awhile. I'm assuming you've seen the ones where he's just wearing the sock, too?

He's SO sexy ... but I have NEVER heard his music. I'll have to look into that.

landry said...

i have nothing to add to this...
except?

www.asiargento.it/

www.michelle-rodriguez.com/